Friday, June 29, 2007
Whoooosh!
Whoooosh??? Yep, that's the atmospheric disturbance that was heard and felt coming out of the town of Yarrow today at about 1:02p.m. It was the sound of me exhaling a huge and turbulent ssssssigh of reliefffffffffffffffff when my passport finally was delivered to me by the nice Fedex man! I'm pretty sure I saw a faint circular glowing just above his head, and some feathery protrusions about shoulder height..... I wonder if he knew he'd been commissioned by my own Heavenly Father for this particular day???? I should've told him, I know, but I was caught up in the moment! I guess this has been the 'pre-adventure' adventure! Off to Italy we go on Sunday. Thank You Lord for answering so many prayers of many friends for this little blue book called a passport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm thrilled to see this!
Now you can go off with every confidence that come whatever, God Himself has orchestrated that you be on this trip! What a wonderful bit of news with which to close this day!
Post a Comment