Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday evening thoughts....

Well it's Sunday night after a great weekend! Went to a women's retreat Friday night and Saturday--called "the Sweet Life". It was a wonderful time to reflect on what I want from my relationship with Jesus. I guess the main thing I learned was that Jesus is there ready to have a sweet intimate relationship with me. And that if I listen, He will speak to me very personally. There was much to ponder and experience. It was really something I had looked forward to and desired to learn from. And I did. But much of it is still 'percolating' in my heart and mind, so I won't try to put it into words tonight. God is good! He loves us immeasurably! He is very personal and available for intimacy. I look forward to getting to know Him better and better. I know this will require time spent with Him in His Word, the Bible and in thought and prayer. God loves me! What an amazing truth! And this is not just for me! That's what is even more amazing! He loves the world--each wonderful being that he created in His image--and desires to be intimate with them as well. THAT is a GREAT God!

No comments: