Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Tired...

I'm tired....
So what. Everbody gets tired. I just thot I'd like to say that I'm tired. I just read my daughter's blog. It was really good. She decided not to let her blogging go the way of many 'internet fads' and die. I'm glad. She blogs well and I get to peek into her soul a little. And if you're a mom you know how we like to peek into our kids souls!
So. I thought I should not give up on blogging either. But tonight I am tired. And I have a busy two days ahead and then start midnites for the weekend. Really! Who wants to know this??
I guess I'm just letting myself know that I have some more blogging to do, but it won't really be tonight.
But I do know that I want to blog about how I like to make my yard look nice. (Even though I don't really do that great a job of it.) That'll come later....
Today was my favorite grandson's 2nd birthday! "YIPES!" you say. "How can you have a Favorite???" Easy. I only have one.... =0) So, we all had supper together. I made him a chocolate birthday cake and he tried to touch the candle flames. Finally he got the idea of how to blow them out. He seemed to really like the cake...especially the part where he used it like gel in his hair. He's absolutely adorable!!
This is really dumb....I can't blog right now....
I'm tired.
(It's the way of a grandma--too tired to do anything, but she can still find the strength to gush over her grandbabies!!)

9 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol-Ann Allen said...

Well you, oh thou blogger of potential and mystery, I have just finished laughing so hard over something here that I am wipin' tears off my face ...

I clicked the link above to view the template I was telling you about and just started to howl with laughter over the clothesline! In your post you had said something about blogging required one to collect their thoughts and sort them out by topic as one would groups shirts together and socks together on a clothesline. It was a great thought, so I grabbed "the line" and ran with it! Ha!

But when I clicked on for a fresh look today, all I could think of was that it could be interpreted as a place in which to air yer dirty laundry! Nope, I wouldn't advise using that header!

So I shall put up the generic format I have made for that particular temp. If you would like to use it, let me know!

Anonymous said...

OK, last one!
I'm guessing you're not interested in a new template! Sorry, sometimes I'm slow to catch on! I'm in the process of creating generic templates from blogs I've designed for others so anyone can use them if they choose. If you want you can drop by to look at the blog list any time. Let me know if you ever see something you'd like to use.

Bottom line is that you have a casual and interesting and funny way of expressing your thoughts! It's nice to spread some of that around through blogging! Whatever you do, don't quit writing -- even putting your stories in a good old WORD document for your kids and grand-baby(s)!

Bye for now!
Carol-Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read your blogs too. I'm just bad at commenting. =)

Carol-Ann Allen said...

C'mon, Gammi B!
Stir those bones!
The finger bone goes to the wrist bone, an' the wrist bone goes to the elbow bone, an' the elbow bone c'nnects to the shoulder bone, an' the shoulder bone closes in on the clavical, an' so you fix a post skeleton an' sew it up sinew by sinew, an' ya better 'cuz ya jest better 'cuz I'm goin' nuts clickin' on an old post!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gammi....there's probably alot more of us that are 'tired'..than actually comment. You speak for a few of us!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hey there Gammi B
Thinking about you and hoping you are well! You are missed!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.