Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Name

Well it seems I need a new name for my blog. Someone else has a very similarly named blog and every time I try to log in I end up a "A Mother's Musings" as opposed to just "Mother's Musings"....I'll need help with this since I don't know all the hows and hownots concerned with blogging....

Back later.

3 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hey Gammi B!
I'm thrilled to see you are back! And I just loved the verses you chose for your restart in your January 1st post! Some of my favourites!

If you ever want help with blogging, just go to my profile page and send me an email. I love helping others fix or build their blogs almost more than blogging myself. I used to actually send tutorials in the mail but that is very time-consuming -- so now, if there is a larger job, I tend to just do it myself. But if it is a simple thing, I'd be happy to send you a tutorial.

Happy New Year!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

P.S.
I just love the header pic for this blog! It suits the title of the blog to a "T" (whatever that is)!

And yes, I found that other Mother's Musings blog (actually two or three of them) -- each time thinking it was you starting up again!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

OK, Gammi B! Where art thou?